- Mature size: 3-5' tall and wide
- Light: Full sun (best) to part shade
- Soil: Medium
- Deer resistant: Yes
- One or two for fruit: One
- Landscape uses: As a screen, specimen or in a garden, or along the edge of the woods.
- More photos and information here
Key wildlife food plant especially in the winter. Attracts birds and butterflies.
Beautiful shrub with long, arching branches; loose and graceful; makes a nice screen.
Valued for its almost irridescent fruits that appear after the flowers and last well into winter.